Quote:

Please advise on Wheel manufacturers where I may find an appropriate product.

Thanks

It depends on what you are looking for in a wheel. I'm not against cheap wheels at all. I run cheap wheels, these cheap wheels:
Coys C57

The summit wheels mentioned seem like a great deal but I don't like the backspacing on those and unlike 2 and 3 piece or custom wheels, you can't just change it on the cheapies...you could use spacers but even if they were in the right spot in the wheel well they would look like poo with barely any lip showing. the summit wheels look like they are more targeted at modern muscle like mustangs/camaros/challengers where the track of the car is much wider relative to the outer sheetmetal.

On the hotchkis rear springs, at least on a 68 charger, you will have to clearance the weird bulge on the outer wheelhouse. hard to explain but it's there. I run the hotchkis springs w/a 295/45/18 tire on an 18x9.5 wheel with 5" backspace. This puts the wheel about 1/4" more "in" than i'd like it and it still rubbed just a bit. I suppose a 40 series tire might have done the trick but I wanted big wheels with some respectable sidewall. Go figure I still get killed on here by the dog dish hubcap boys club lol. They even venture into the handling section to denounce the blasphemy once in a while

I have the pass side wheel well modified, but we are talking a 3" wide x maybe 10-11" long section cut out and a patch in it's place that follows the natural curve of the wheel well. The drivers side is unmodified. Pass side has zero issues, drivers rubs just a bit and not all the time.