Depends on intent for the wheel (Street/Competition/big brakes/size/etc.). Typically if you want more than 10" of width you "usually" need to step up to a two or three piece wheel.

You will need to know what type/size/mfg of brakes you intend to run. This will help for Wheel selection...

Forgeline makes a good product and will customize it to your needs. Actually a number of good manufacturers out there. When I ordered my Forgelines, I told them size/width, Brake info and what i wanted for offset on the rear (in my case i wanted maximum "dish" for a more retro/muscle car look vs. the more modern flatter designs).

Visit Pro-Touring and there is a section on wheels/brakes that you can see a lot of options and vendors. There are many other good sites to reference as well (e.g. Lateral-G )

I'd try to find a vendor that could work with you end to end on the brakes/wheels/rear end. I did a package deal and in the end my D60 was essentially "free".

If I may suggest, contact Frank Serafine at Prodigy Customs Frank was great to deal with.

Fair warning, most of the sites/contacts above are more focused on pro-touring cars...

Hopefully others here will throw additional suggestions/contacts for you

1970 Charger - V10, 6spd, Alterkation, Street Lynx 4 Link, Moser Dana 60, Wilwood 14" disks, Forgeline 18" Wheels (Rear:335's), ISIS Multiplexing Wiring http://www.v10mopar.com 2012 Charger SRT8