Here's a pic of my Milodon. The pickup resides just fractions of an inch away from the bottom when installed. It seems to me that the motor will never starve for oil when subjected to any g forces, but I am still pondering foaming and oil adding to the rotating mass. The Morose pan seems to be constructed similarly, though I see they incorporate a provision for the dipstick (duh, Milodon!). The Moroso also seems to extend the baffling further inward, but not by much. I'd add that the Milodon pan is superior on the sides where the body of the pan extends further than the opening, creating some lateral baffling where the Moroso doesn't seem to have that feature.

I am open to anyone's input on this pan (I'd consider welding in more baffling if necessary), but I will say that I am not considering replacing the pan for another as I like this ones low profile and appearance and it fits great in my e body.... Though I found out it requires removal of both TTI headers to drop the pan (bummer!!!)

Note: I notched one baffle to allow room for my dip stick.

7491858-image.jpg (130 downloads)