Quote:

Great question Mike!
The technology race between these two is hard to keep up with, and I'm sure the answer probably reflects those advancements, and the individual application, as well as the persons previous experiences.
I'm just an old nitrous, carb dinasour, so all this stuff is beyond me, but having just attended both Drag Week, and the Street Car Super Nationals, it appears to me that the Turbo Cars have the upper hand. All the rides perpetuating that feeling however, are top flight, no expense spared, best tuners in the biz, so I'm not sure that's the case for the common man!

Qualifying in 10.5 Outlaw at SCSN
Doug Sikora Procharged Hemi Mustang 6.350-226.54
Mike Murillo TT Mustang 6.354-235.39
Billy Glidden Nitrous Mustang 6.45-217.21

Sikora's BAE equipped Stang: The piping appears to be a bit larger than Bigtime Auto's

We've had this car with a SBF/nitrous, a SBF/F3 135 Procharger, SBF/ twin Precision 88's and now a BAE with a 136 Procharger. This combo is hands down the best, fastest and quickest of the 4. We were originally going with twins and the BAE but Doug and I decided it would be more fun and much more consistent with the 136. Our best runs to date were a 6.346 ET and 229.70 MPH speed. Our goal is to get the car into the 20's. I believe that's not too far down the road.
Driving a turbo car at the race track is much more challenging than driving a supercharged car but for the street the turbo is probably the better option.