I use an angle finder. Find a level area for the car. Turn the steering wheel to the right about 1 to 1 1/4 turns, noteing where the spokes of the steering wheel are. You need to rotate the steering wheel to the same location but in the opposite direction later on. Once you turn the wheel to the right, using the angle finder find a flat spot on the wheel on the driverside of the car. Read and write down the angle holding the angle finder vertically. Now rotate the steering wheel to the left the same amount as you did for the first reading and take the same reading from the passengerside wheel. This will be your caster readings. Your passenger side should have about 1/2* more than the driverside. If adjustments need to be made, use the rear excentric to move the wheel in or out.
For camber, straighten the steering wheel and
take the readings from the same flat area used for the caster reading. Should be 0* to 1/2* + -.
Use the front excentric for this adjustment.
Find a couple of straight edges long enough to reach past the front tires fore and aft.(maybe 4" or so). Find 4 identical purches about 4" tall. I used Plastic wire spools. Place one at the front and rear of each wheel. Place the straight edge on top of the purches. Find a way to hold the straight edge in place and measure front and rear of tires. This will be your toe setting. Shoot for about 1/16-1/8" toe in. Make adjustments from one side and count the number of revolutions to get the right reading. Now divide that number by 2 and back off the side you adjusted and tighten the clamps. Go to the other side and revolve the same number and tighten the clamps. This will center you steering wheel. This is the way I do it and it works for me.

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight