Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I just upgraded to a slightly bigger trailer. I love towing with the dually.... It gives you complete freedom when at the track. We race in Denver alot and are there for 7-9 days....so if we were in a MH we would be stuck at the track. With the dually and LQ trailer we just dump the trailer and run around in the truck. Also makes it nice when you need something from town or a beer/booze run....LOL....plus in Calif it's registered as a 3 axle trailer...35.00 for 5 years... ...we got 12-14 MPG hauling it back from Memphis Tn to Central Calif... my F350 isnt stock....but still pulled 6% grades at 55-60 no problem.

Got news for ya, your dually ain't gonna like that heavy trailer, now it's time for a larger tow vehicle.

I use a toterhome and my pit vehicle inside my trailer if I'm gonna pull something that long.

My dually doesn't even know it's back there...it's not a stock F350... it make s 715 hp...1150 ft lbs... has dual rear calipers....8,000 lb Firestone bags....has towed over 44,000 lbs.... 6 speed manual with a gear vendors OD..... runs 12's when on the race side of the tuner.....towing my 40' trailer I could pull out of Aspen Colorado at 70 mph.....it does just fine....but I'm looking at FL20s and FL50's......what works for some doesn't for others....to each heir own.....and I don't have room for an extra vehicle with 3 race cars and a monster golf cart.

Yep.....totally agree....never had a problem towing my 50 footer....always grossed out ove 26K and pulled like a dream....stopped well.....never a white knuckle moment

Rickster