Quote:

I plan on getting my car back out next year and have a chance to buy a 28 foot motorhome.it is a gas fuel injected 460.I wanted a short one so it would be alittle easier to tow my 28 foot enclosed trailer.

I have a diesel truck which pulls it fine,but have always wanted a motorhome to stay in at the racetrack.Im not planning on towing very far..farthest would be around 3 1/2 hours away mainly flat ground.

just wanted to know the guys that have switched over if it was a good decision or not? would love to have a diesel pusher but not worth the added money to me and I can get this gas for a decent price..

Thanks guys

Well I still have my Dodge Diesel with 84k on the clock that I plan on keeping but to answer your question We bought a '96 28' Coachman (460 powered)from a friend of ours a few months back and I cannot believe how much better it has made our families racing experience. I highly recommend it, although finding the right rig in the condition that you want can be a challenge. When this one came up we didn't hesitate a minute. If you have any specific questions let me know.