Quote:

Running Ron's Terminators on alcohol with 15.5 CR whats the perfect air/fuel ratio? While on dyno might as well get everything as close to "Perfect" as possible,I have been doing my tuning by the ET slips but while I'm spending the Big $$$ for the dyno time I want to get all I can.

Don't waste your time and money trying to find the perfect tune on the engine dyno, we don't race dyno's Get it close to max so you have a base line to start with,make sure and get the weather data, baro. pressure, temp and humidity as well as the actual altitude of the dyno cell your using, then when you put the motor back in tha car you have a decent starting point The type of alcholol can vary batch to batch so make sure you have a alcholol hydrometer to keep track of the specific gravity of the alcholol you buy and then tune off of the time slip and spark plug If your going to use a wide ban system to tune off of make sure you buy the correct NTK brand and part number sensor for alcholol, they are not as cheap as the Bosch and other gasoline sensors so don't be suprised on the price of them There worth the extra money if you want a very accurate reading from your AFR system

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)