Quote:

Timing Chain Cover and Accessories – I’m keeping the timing chain cover and accessories from the 318. First to use the mechanical fuel pump and the 360 I’m looking at doesn’t have any accessories.

Also consider that you need a damper/balancer and it MUST be from a 5.9. 360LA has different balance from Maggie, so don't try to use one of them either. Also, late in the 5.9 run teh damper and lower pulley became a 1-piece assembly (and serpentine, of course).

You could always use a $35 square-block electric pump as you're going carb.

Whatever yu do, teh V-belt and Maggie front accessory drives must almost always be kept intact as a whole system. Mix-match of parts will cause headache.

Using an LA roller cam was mentioned:
Mags oil the rockers individually thru the rockers, so you must use Mag lifters & hollow pushrods. The LA cam will have 2 oiling holes thru 2 journals, I can't remember if using an LA rolelr in a Mag block causes any trouble, though.

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.