---- ok I'll be honest,I would rather watch dragsters. I must be the minorty. while I'm reading this please tell me how the dragster has the advantage.I've been racing them for 33 years an I haven't found it yet/the only thing I found is that alot of door car drivers think we have an advantage.please tell what it is.and there are a lot of door cars in super comp

I have alot of freinds that run dragsters and yes they have advantages! These will be in no order but are all true. When dealing with a quick feild that you have to qualify to be in its much easier to go faster in a dragster that is 5-6 hundred lbs lighter than a door car. You can drive the finishline much better in dragsters being that you can see your front wheel and your opponents front end. Dragsters are more consistent bc they are lighter. As far as rather watching a dragster that goes 7.90 or a 7.90 doorcar you must be kidding right?! Lmao. No offense too dragster guys but what is different with them other than the paint job? They all just go straight down the track and have no personality to them. Door cars in super comp 8.90 racing?? Seriously? I ran an IHRA divisonal in quick rod in my door car and I was the only one there. My buddy runs QR and he says theyre might be 1 door car to every 100 dragsters.

The way I understood the Q32 rules going into the event was that the "all run" meant that it was the fastest 32 anything not 16 and 16. I like the fact that they did seperate them. Why not if it works out there is 16 of each? If you dont qualify you should absolutly not get money back. Thats the point of qualifying. If you didnt make it you should get free entry in box or no box. If you want to do a super quick class then you do a min dial, say 5.60, then everyone races and if you get 8 cars or 80 cars faster than 5.60 thats the class and dont call it a Q32. I think the event went as best it could with the oil downs. The track was marginal at best for the quick class. I hope in the future it is a better surface. Thanks to Josh and Jeff Allison and whom ever else was responsible for putting the race on. See you at the next one!