I think David Waters was #33 or eventually the 1st alt. and his ET was 5.30. And they did announce all 37 would race and then later made it a 32 car field. I hear the promoter likes only fast cars so I guess he thought anything slower than 5.30 was not fastest enough and eliminated them. POOOOF!!! Did non-qualifiers get there $250 back??? Probably not....... The promoter seems to change things on the fly and eliminate what he has no interest in. He must like brand X because he made sure NSS, [has Chevys, fords and pontiacs in that class], got to keep racing Sat. night. If they announce that, POOOOF!!! "We have to cancel BOX and NO/BOX due to it's getting late and the dew is falling on the track and it could become un-safe", then no more cars should have went down the track, not keep racing for 3 more hours with a chosen few.

I was so pissed at them for changing the run order in eliminations Sat., and holding us there for 5 hours, [10PM] and then cancelling BOX and NO/BOX, I all-most loaded up and left. Glad I changed my mind as Sunday turned out pretty good.