Quote:

Bird again you are full of Bull.

For years KOS was one class Super Street. The rule was 28X10.5. How do I know. I had a 28X11 Goodyear and was not allowed to run.

KOS SS was generally following the rules of NMCA SS and later we were allowed 29.5X10.5. Then by the year 2001 allowed 31X10.5W and then following NMCA, sense a lot of us ran both classes, KOS followed allowing 33X10.5W, but with a weight penalty.

EZ street ran smaller tires. Later they, following NMCA's Easy Street class they too stretched the tire rules to larger than 28X10.5.

Mucle Street was smaller. I think a 28X10.5 street tire or equivalant was their rule.

Bird, KOS was ran from the early 90's all the way to the last year in 2005. We ran MSD 7AL boxes with a retard box and no progressives or timed timing controllers. So why are you trying to diss the series? For those years it was what it was. No TT5 as you comment in the later years, but we ran by rules which were more restrictive than any of the classes ran for Heads up street cars today.

Never winning a round of KOS racing is no reason to run it down. A series where many people met a lot of freinds, saw their car on ESPN or in the mags for the first times.

Bird I take up for you all the time but BS statements like this is why a lot of people don't care for you.

Leon

Dang Leon...take a chill pill dude...it was just a stupid jack daniels post...some of you people take chit way to serious,have a good day leon