Didn't take pictures. Was driving the wheels off of it.

Everything is for sale. Always has been.

I watch people sell buy race cars all the time. Like they are never happy with what they have. i have always figured that it would be a huge loss to sell and start over. If I continue to race it will be in this car. The car is just a great driver. I know where every wire, bolt, weld is on the car. With a couple exceptions they were all done by me. The last season I raced I was Fri night heads up racing and cut five .401 lights in a row followed by a .398 in the final. You just can't do that with a bad car. Won the points in an index series where most loosing rounds were due to something I did to mess it up. One round loss was due to a broken valve spring. I knew something happened right away. Sent the data off thinking ignition trouble. MSD did not even notice anything in the RPM curve. I knew where I fealt the issue and was able to point it out. The round in question the car went a 5.96 on a 5.95 dial.

Would I be able to jump right in and have this success with another car.

If I sold it would have to be for the right price. OVer the years a few have been interested. They backed off due to price and then spent double trying to build a car. Most of these guys never made it to the track and have an illegal car for the class they desired.

A new car would be one I built. And that just takes too long.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.