Randy I think ladder bars would be a bad move from the stand point of the purpose of your car. It is not a all out drag car. Would it pick up maybe alittle will caltarcs work, yes a little but for as often as you go to the track I dont think that would be in your best interst. I would be proud to own a pump gas motor that I drive to the ice cream store or berger joint that went into the tens and sixted into the 1.40's Your get what its got. Just tune it to its potentual and be happy. You will be just fine. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I built a car for my brother that he just wanted to go mid elevens with it so I put in a small Scoty Brown cam with ez heads on a 440 with one of those indy crossrams and 2 750 edelbrocks and put in way wrong converter for combo and the car on a good day will sixty 1.49 and go 10.30's at 131 mph. Talk about a turd out of the hole!!! Im imbarresed but he is happy he is going way faster than what he wanted. Maybe down the road we will change converters. Enough of me reambling but what I was trying to get to is when do we say enough is enough and live with or decisions and have fun. Your going to have a car that is going to give you allot of grins have fun just playing with its tune and see what gives a pay increase or decrease!!!

Last edited by JAKE68; 08/22/12 04:43 PM.

JAKES AUTOMOTIVE