Quote:

Let me also reiterate that while my bench is calibrated to flow 592cfm in range 6 that is to do so at 25"....if I were deliberately trying to mislead I would base my calculations off of that info....AT THE VERY LEAST...and not bother with the .997 correction factor for flow capacity when flowing at 28".....while not a lot it would gain me some 'flow' but if the numbers aren't genuine I really don't see the point....in the past I had even posted some results that seemed positive BEFORE I verified as I was a bit happy to have them....only to realize why, at that time the gain occurred, and once that issue was corrected and the results proven not actual I deleted that post....I have since ACTUALLY gotten to that point and maybe even a but more but at that time the post was not accurate and was therefore immediately removed....

i'm not going to get into a debate on what your heads could or couldnt flow.
if i had one on my bench....whatever that number was would be what they flowed as far as i was concerned.

i do have one question though about your .997 correction factor and how you're applying it.

are you flowing at 25" and correcting to 28", or are you flowing at 28"?

the reason i ask is, the correction factor from 25" to 28" isnt .997(which i'm sure you know), so i'm just wondering where it fits into the equation.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads