Not a typo...I have been working on developing this design for close to 2 years....8/24/10 was the initial flow test. Have made a few more advances since that post.....velocities have improved as has flow...I continue to reiterate that this is a test how....how it will translate to a working port is yet to be determined but the numbers are valid.....have actually recently gotten very close to 470+ albeit it at 1.00" of lift.....at .875" lift the best number to date....and the current...is right around 455. Just to be clear the project is much more than a port job....my intention was to push the limit on the factory parameters of the w9...the port is within the factory external dimensions....no welding, moving of guides or anything of that nature....this model has seen 100's and 100's of hours od grinding, testing, probing and reshaping. What didn't work was redone...epoxied or clayed over and redesigned...what I have now is the result of all that....once I am satisfied with the results I will convert to a fresh port, retest and hopefully find someone to digitize and CNC as I don't think I wish to copy the design to a new set if heads by hand...