hahaha...WELL...I have been working on this developing this one hole since back in 2010....the first flow test was 9-10-2010 and the port flowed right around 380...i have actually thousands of hours in this port and that still does not guarantee that it will make power even though it flows a lot...I would be affraid to charge someone a whole bunch of money to get their heads done and then the engine is a dog!
Until I can verify that the heads will make power I would prefer to keep them to myself.....that is the main reason I do this anyway...I enjoy the chase...trying to figure out what and why about the airflow in the port....velocity is great!...flow is great! the chamber is small and seems as though it should be efficient but until a whole set is done and tested...intake will affect airflow as well...still waiting on mine then a whole other set of tests will need to take place....it cannot be said if they will make 1100 or 500.......time will tell...THAT being said....early a.m. test today has port VERY near 470cfm albeit around 1.000" of lift.....