As I wait on my PDValve kit from RTS Tooling...manufacturing delays have set back shipment althought Rick has assured me that my base kit will ship this week....I continue testing and developing....
Low to mid lift flow levels remain virtually the same however flow above .700" continues to pick up as work with chamber and port shape and port velocities continue.
At .700" the port flows right around 400...by .800" flow is in 435 range...by .900" is right around the low 450's and near 1.00" the flow is in the low to mid 460's
While I understand that most racers will never require flow at these levels(both cfm and inches of lift) my objective is to see just how far I can push the port while maintaining the factory parameters ie. no welding, changing valve angle, moving guides etc.
The port continues to maintain a volume right of around 300cc and has a calculated velocity of around 325-335fps.
I am looking forward to later in the week when I can try the PDValve system and hopefully will learn more about what is going on in the area of the valve and hope that may shed some light on where more improvements can be made.....