Quote:

Quote:

At least you are man enough to admit it.

I work with some people who are never wrong. Even when you show them they are, they can't admit it.

ironic you should say that

about a year ago some wonderful coworkers screwed up a job.
i walked into it and despite the fact that the absolutely, totally incompetent manager (and everyone else) knew full well they were responsible (he even stated this fact to one of guilty) they held me responsible and i was sacrificed to appease men of no character.

moparts won't let me post the words i'd like to, let me just say the complete lack of integrity of these prize individuals cost me a $100k a year job at a company i had 16 years with. so now at the age of 51 i'm out of a high paying job in the worst employment environment since the great depression.

there are two types of people...those that screw up and admit it, those that screw up and lie about it

it's not a complicated thing, when you're wrong man up and own it

guess i'm just old school

I work in a factory where guy's will screw up somthing and then blame the next guy, thats why I mark my parts with a letter or number and when somthing go's wrong, I can tell which ones I did and which ones my dipstick partner did, saved my tail more than once even when a part had my mark I would man up and claim the mistake, and the boss would appreciate my honesty.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.