I guess the key question that no-one is asking but jumping in the puddle of crap with both feet is.....Is this an on the job injury? Are you on workmans comp or is the employer simply CTA by not letting you work.

I had a torn miscous myself. Probably a long term walking around RR tracks but it was done at the track. I try to be honest and straight up so I gave the RR the benefit of doubt and noted when the injury was first noticed. They told me not to work and put me on short term dissability. Many don't understand this it is the employer CTA not the person wanting to sit back and draw a check. I went racing while off. The extra heat from the driving pants did wonders for my knee. I told the surgeon and he said absolutely heat was good as long as I did not twist my knee getting in the car. Heck they told me to ride a bicycle everyday leading up to surgery.

If you are on a work related injury you will just have to weigh the odds yourself. If it was not work related I would race. Laying up waiting on surgery sucks. Racing is good for ya. And if you wear the two layer pants they made my knee feel great.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.