Help me build the ultimate low deck engine with some of the parts I have

1. Indy Maxx Aluminum Block finished deck height 9.965(this is the 440 RB Block machined down to the low deck height uses the 440 2.943 main bore size) it has been stroke clearance. The engine was a 528 cu in with 4.50 bore x 4.15 stroke with 1.30 compression height with this combo the pistons set .020 in the hole. I am thinking of using a 4.50 crankshaft with the 6.570 rods with a 1.15 or 1.16 compression height piston. This combo will pull the piston down .130 further so that means the counter weights on the crankshaft would need turning down possibly .130. This should make a light weight rotating assembly.
Is this a possible build?

2. Indy 572-13 Heads full cnc ported with Jezel 1.7 x 1.7 rockers

3. New BME 6.575 aluminum rods.

4. I must buy the pistons. I am leaning toward a custom set of gas ported diamond pistons. What piston would everyone suggest using?

5. I must buy a crankshaft. I am planning on using a 4.50 crank but if that is not possible I will try to use a 4.375 I know a 4.25 crank will work, but I would like to have more cu in. What brand and what stroke crankshaft would everyone suggest?

6. I must buy a camshaft. I am thinking of using a Cams Motion CM3 rpm range 5200-7600 duration 284/300 lift 816/766. What camshaft would everyone suggest?

7. The Indy Maxx aluminum block uses the spraybar valve covers(which I already have). Should I convert it over to push rod oiling?

This is not a fantasy build, this will be a real build! If you all help me build the ultimate low deck engine, I will post everything from the beginning of the build, the dyno, to putting it in my dragster providing the ultimate results that really count - the ET!

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"