I want to thank those that have lent a "brain" with my car problems. I agree that there are/were a series of mismatched components on this car. I'll give a history on the car.

*Originally a 4 wheel non power drum brake car.
*I added the 11" a body front discs, Upper contol arms and power brakes including booster. This gave me the big bolt pattern.
*I added a B body 8 3/4 axle with a Master Power 10.5" disc brake kit, bought from a swap meet.
*The car had decent but not great braking at speeds over 20 mph. The low engine vacuum made stop and go driving unsafe, so I decided to try using the new master cylinder that came with the axle and brakes. The brakes bled out okay and the pedal was firm, but the stopping ability was terrible at any speed.
*The fitting sizes and reserviors on the MP M/C are reversed from most other Mopar M/Cs I have seen. Usually the rearmost reservior serves the front brakes and has a smaller outlet fitting. Not so with the odd Master Power unit.
*I switched the brake lines on the master back to front today. The braking improved a small amount, but the effort was tremendous to do it.
*I pulled the master off and REmeasured. The bore looks to be 1 5/32" which I understand is HUGE for a non power unit. Also, there is a raised round nub at the mount, 1 1/2" in diameter similar to what a power brake M/C looks like. The M/C was in a bag and box when I bought the axle and brakes, but now I'm thinking that it could have been a switcheroo.
*I cleaned and installed a non power disc master cylinder from a 75 Valiant. It has a bore size of one inch. The car stops better than it has since I have owned it. It isn't as good as a new car, but its good enough for now. Thank you all once more,
Jeff