Quote:

Any updates on the GTX?

Unfortunately no. I got laid off about a month after buying the car which really put a damper on any plans for it.
Thankfully I did find another job that I start in a few weeks...was getting hairy for a little while and almost had to list it for sale.
I will likely be mothballing it for the summer and hopefully getting rolling on it this winter. In the meantime I will be watching the classifieds and collecting parts.

Quote:

I like your plan of just fixing what is necessary for now and leaving the total restoration for a later time. I have only been able to control myself to do that with one of my cars. Every other time I get caught in the snow ball effect and end up taking them completely apart and spending 2 to 5 years getting them back together.

looking forward to seeing if you can stick to your plan.

Thank you. A lot of people give me a funny look when I say no, I'm not going to paint it and/or restore it.

I won't have the $ to restore it right away so definitely going to have to stick to the plan.
Did decide on wheel/tire combo - 15x4.5 Cragars in front with Pro-Trac skinnies and 15x8 black steelies in back with some L60's.