Quote:

Wow...you have every right to be excited about getting that one! I'd say that the previous owner saved a lot of deterioration by getting it up off the ground like he did...even if it was inside. I'd be tempted to put fresh Cragars on it. Torq Thrusts are nice, but everybody and all their 3rd cousins have them now. Me included! Have fun with the refurb!

You are very right, he did a good job of preserving the car by putting it up on those blocks. Luckily he had the foresight to hang on to the original parts that weren't on the car - carb, radiator, hood, etc...

I was thinking about Cragars but am leaning more towards some 15x10 Rocket Injectors out back with some M&H Racemasters. Not sure on fronts if I go that route.

My first choice would be some 15x7-8 and 15x10 slots but man, they can be tough to find for Mopars.
Then again, there's a nice pair of 14" E/T's for sale in the classifieds that I was thinking of picking up for the fronts and then running steelies out back with M&H's. We'll see, I'll figure something out.