Quote:

You sound like a kid on Christmas morning!! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics, and please post progress updates!! Sounds like good things do come to those who wait

I can't describe how excited I am about this car.
I've had several Mopars, all late 60's - early 70's musclecars and there was always an aspect of them that I didn't like - colors, missing tag, etc...this one really is the whole package other than not finding the full build sheet. Fantastic colors, all #'s matching, 440, 3 pedals and a Dana. Can't go wrong!

Quote:

awsome,, that may have been me coming on that next day,, glad it got a good home!! i hope you took lots of AS found pictures,, i have a few up on my walls,, and afters !! cool car, , and black red,, will never dye off!! i think the price was VERY fair,, for a black / red, matching numbered ,4 sp!

i bet you dont sleep much,, and go out a PEEK on it tonight!! to see that its really in your garage!! i agree,, get it back together,, enjoy it,, for a season!! i'd given 10K for it!

I made sure to take several of where it rested at all those years as well as some once it was loaded then after I hit the spray it off car wash to get the process started. I'll be uploading them and posting the pics here in a few minutes.
I plan on leaving it as-is for a few years.
This was a very unplanned purchase and I need to recharge the coffers before I tear into it too far.
Besides, I'm to the point that I'm tired of seeing shiny paint on everything at the shows.
If you read the last couple bits I added to my first post you'll see I have what I think is a pretty cool plan for it.
Anyways, I'll be posting up some pics of it as soon as I can get them uploaded.