Well guys, I'm 27 years old and I appreciate that most of you are stuck in the stone age. I'm on this site all of the time pulling from your knowledge to work on my 69 Road Runner. I appreciate all of your help and your courtesy.

I wish I was born in your time almost every day. I have a decent amount of older friends and envy their lives due to the fact that so many things that were present or obtainable in their time are not or might not be in mine. I'm not talking about big things either, the small things are what get me.

On a lighter note, I live close to Columbus OH and am fortunate enough to be close to National trails where most big Mopar shows have been for years and the Mopar Nats is one of the biggest and best shows I have been to hands down and I have been to a lot of different brand shows. The people are great and some of you old Mopar guys could easily win look alike contests for Father Time, Grizzly Adams or ZZ Top; you crack me up! About the only close rivals are some of the guys at the Gear Jammer events which also sport a lot of old blood.

I will say that I also own some 4.6 Mustangs and wish to some day be able to afford to build a turbo 5.0 fox body car but for now my budget goes to the Road Runner.

Thank you all and don't change a thing!