After using my RPM I thought I'd share what I have found while using it, and would like to hear what other people have experienced.

It goes on well once the parts are warmed up, per the directions.

It helps to polish the part first with course steel wool for a better after RPM finish.

The part has got to be completely clean of any grease, because it mixes with the grease and causes streaking. Throw away your brush if that happens.

It doesn't seem to like getting hot again after being applied. I had this problem doing two sided parts and a heat gun. Left a dull finish that doesn't seem to polish out like normal.

My tub of RPM is not really a soft paste, its more like semi hard candle wax. I have to use a razor blade to shave some before application with a brush.

I'm really happy with the product and the results it gives. It makes a correct looking restoration easier, especially since you don't have to mask and paint everything. My off road racing buddies really think its as great as sliced bread since most of their car is natural metal. Although I cautioned them about having to weld on it later, as I don't know if that possible. Anybody else have any experiences they want to share?