Quote:

Tom--are any of these product suitable for polished aluminum wheels? (not clear coated)

Hi Greg,

I'll answer this with RPM since it's available today. Steve Been who was part of the "Project Valiant" Team has a set of non coated aluminum wheels on this Ram Truck. It was common practice to require polishing about every 10 days to 2 weeks to keep them looking good. After the show he polished them up and applied RPM . He's been a year without repolish and they still look great. As a side benefit he says the brake dust just washes off without scrubbing. The trucks been driven coast to coast picking up project cars so it's not a Sunday only project. Check out the website for more information www.ECSautomotive.com

Rpm will work on magnesium wheels also. I've used it on saw blades but I think quitar strings is the most unique application so far.

Lots of great comments so far. Yes, the Valiant was the test bed for RPM but remember that it was created out of necessity for us because we needed bare metal protection and could not find anything suitable in the market that met our criteria.

Have a great Christmas and enjoy the holidays.