Quote:

Quote:

I hope you are writing about the Charger Lower control arm bushing needing replacement as the Dart LCA will not work. [/quote

I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but an A body lower control arm will bolt up to an B & E body suspension, but the A body LCA is overall "longer" in length, than a B or E body one.
Putting an A body LCA into another body style changes the suspension geometry around.
But i don't know what adverse effect that it has in doing so.
A lot of the roundy, round racers but the A body LCA on the left side of a B body car, as the car would be going in left turns all the time, on a race track setting.
On a street driven vehicle, i haven't a clue why someone would want to put in another body stlyes LCA in something that it wasn't intended for.

Longer LCA negative cambers the tire more.

Look at the front tires of a stock car set up for ovals. The pass side tire is usually tilted with the top of tire towards inside of car, negative camber. Drivers side is usually straight up or tilted out, positive camber. Applies contact patch more evenly across the pavement when suspension is loaded, cornering.

I wouldn't mess with swapping the LCA from an A to a B/E car. I don't have any issue with the taller FMJ spindles on A's etc, just not messing with the arm lengths as in this case. Camber usually isn't an issue for street driven mopars, it's caster that is the tough measurement to get enough of in most cases.

Removing the sleeve, either weld a washer to it and press out or split it with a chisel and fold it in on itself.