I'm a fan of the powersticks myself. awesome sound, but they can be loud. my dakota has 2 of the 31" x 3" versions, welded end to end, and I left that dumped at first. it sounded great, but my first long trip with it left my ears bleeding! I dug out some foamie ear plugs and stuck them in to finish the trip.

that could be because I had them dumped infront of the axle, could be tube length left a resonance, I don't know. I cut off the dump, added a 12" glasspack and then took the exhaust up and over the axle, and now it's angled down/back at 45 degrees so the sound shoots out from under the truck. just about everywhere I go, people come up and comment on how good it sounds, one guy even ran up to me as we were leaving Carlisle and wanted to know where I bought my "cat back" from. his eyes kind of glazed over with the "oh crap" look when I told him it wasn't a cat-back, but a full custom exhaust, but then seemed to come back a little bit when I told him I only had about $250 wrapped up in the whole system (he had been shopping cat-back exhausts which retail for some stupid number, like $500 for some pipe, a muffler, and tips.)

**Photobucket sucks**