Quote:

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. Superbeeman69, no plans are in the near future for another batch of brackets, but I already have templates for a Superbee, so you never know. 6PKRTSE, based on your cage I think you are planning on going a little faster than I am. That car looks great with the interior and cage the same color as the car. I have always liked them that way, but this car is the wrong color combination to do that with. I didn't really like the tan interior, I thought the car looked to washed out and needed some contrast so black it was. As far as being done first, probably not because I don't have a motor or trans yet. I'm just trying to get the car completely done as a roller before I buy a motor and keeping my eyes open for the right deal during this time. I go to Milan about twice a month, how about you? Jody

I think a tan cage would of looked awesome. Of course black always does to. My cage just got certed for the 25.5 cert for 7.50's.
Same here, I have the expensive part left too. The drivetrain. I also go to Milan numerous times a month. Every Heads Up Night, No ET & most of the Saturday Holbrook Shoot out days. We should all meet up one of these times out there because I am tired of hanging out with all of these Ford & Chevy weenies because they can afford to race because all of their stuff is cheaper. LOL

Last edited by 6PKRTSE; 08/16/12 10:01 AM.

1963 Belvedere 440 Max Wedge Tribute
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 Six Pack
1970 Challenger R/T, 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Plymouth Road Runner 383
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440
1996 2500 RAM 488 V-10 4X4
2004 3500 Dually Cummins 4x4
2012 Challenger R/T Classic.