Quote:

Quote:

like others said check pilot bushing/bearing while in there.

First off the pilot bearing is not even in play here with this type of failure Second issue here is that Rob at Advance should step up and just eat the shipping and take it back and put the correct arms in this time Now Tim Hyatt is a member here but I doubt he will reply to this thread out of professional courtesy.
You paid top dollar for a custom built clutch and the levers aren't even close to being correct Looks like HRS will be getting more customers soon after this episode
You can't charge full race money for second rate service and maintain new clients for long.
Rant over now back to the issue,you should really consider a larger O.D. TO bearing once you get the correct arms installed on the plate.
Either way if you need anything just drop a PM
Gus

finally some one sees it my way and has touched the real issue at hand, thank you
P.s I am having the 18 spline TO bearing fitted to my 23 spline TO bearing collar, it will be centered on the humps and will solve all issues. Rob has sent the new lever and I will be sending the short one to him for inspection.

Homepage Pic's http://www.bluemelon.com/dodgeman/ Steve. New best 1.40 60' 9.99 Et 132.8 mph