So like to hear some input here about the set up.
I have try to run this 2 times now. once 1/8. once 1/4 mile. Carry good fuel pressure all the way though the 1/4 mile. Had all kind of dumb things go wrong with this carb. from wrong set up to needle&seats leaking to strip out bowl screws. idle circuit plug up. strip out squirter screws.. accelerator pumps not working. I think I got everything fixed. little about the car first. 3600lbs- footbrake-30 over 440- eddy heads-590MP cam- cars runs 11.0s 1/4 mile 6.90 1/8 mile. I have had a Q/F 850 on it for years Done very well with it. This carb is a 950HP build by well know carb builder with e-85 carbs .I bought it second hand.Right now it has 84-94 jets and a 4.5 power valve in front. 30cc pumps with pink cams and 45 squirters. Might be a tad rich at idle ..might just be me not use to it. sits and idles great. have to idle it down to 900 rpms to get the idle fuel mixter screws to do anything ? but they do work. about 1200 rpms they don't seem to do anything. has IAB .067 and HSB .028. So does this sounds close ??