Quote:

Quote:

Mopar S/S springs are the one "old tech" part that I won't use. For one thing I don't like the way the car doesn't sit straight from one side to the other with them and when I seen Dave's fiasco (in person) I couldn't believe it. I used to spend a lot of my paycheques buying Direct Connection and Mopar Performance stuff but after many expensive lessons I haven't spent a dime on MP stuff for several years.
Just run Cal Tracs and be done with it.

Sheldon

Every car I put SS springs sits crooked at first. Then I adjust the torsion bars to make them sit level. That works fine on all of them I have put SS springs on including my 63. I figure because of how the springs work is why they sit crooked at first. Ron

Yes, you WILL have to do some torsion bar adjustments to get it level again. No biggie. I set mine up the way the Chassis manual says to.

I have hard street Goodyears on the back right now so the car doesn't hook worth a crap but, according to my neighbor that's watched the car launch, the car is reacting the way it should to plant the rears.