Quote:

Quote:

I've always wondered why when people have had issues with a manufacturer/company that they feel the need to post it on the ineternet first, rather than contacting the company and giving them a chance to correct the problem (if there is one).Last time I checked, we are all human.

because people want an education...nothing wrong with that..
he was looking for experienced opinions and or first hand advice.
he didnt disclose the vendors in this thread..

I see nothing wrong with asking for advice first before he goes to the source and risks putting his foot in his mouth..or makes a mistake in his correspondence and gets boxed into a corner.

I think stand up guys in business are stand up ....regardless...of how long something took.

Its refreshing to see a post like this NOT end up in a huge testosterone erruption.. for a change.

funny how cream always rises to the top. if you put down the stirrer/spoon and let it..

cheapst

I don't have a problem with this either but as always SOME people take it the wrong way.
My Opinion is that he should of contacted Ryan and spoke to him first.
I ve done business with Ryan in the past and will do business with him in the future. Had issues with a product he sold me. Called him an he fixed the issues. Have a set of Indy heads in my garage that was purchase in 05( I think) and is still in the box that Ryan sent them to me in.
If I have issues with the product I will contact him.