How many of you are running Morrel lifters? Have you had trouble with your being out of round?

I have been running the same set sense 2007 when Ryan rebushed my R3 block. I have never checked the lifter bushings or the lifters to be honest. I plan to check them today sense my engine is apart. Not saying it can't happen because we all know that even the best stuff can be screwed up. All I know is my experience with turning 9K and I had no trouble with my own.

I understand the block in question came from another shop in a buyout. This guy also did lifter bushings and stuff. So really don't know all the facts. I'm sure like everything out there you can buy different variations of the same brand parts. Maybe these Morrels are different than the ones most of us have came to love.

How about some pics if possible.

And I have to agree we don't know the shop who has it now. So it's just thier word as far as we know.

Course we don't know what Ryan has to say about this or what he remembers as far as the deal. It may be bad deal on his part.

Maybe it is none of our business and should not have been put on here to start with.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.