Quote:

Ordering pistons based on what you are told is a mistake.

The lifter bores maybe that is something.

You told me you had Morrel lifters. I'm not sure about your price, $750. Like I told you on the phone about the this.

The block is not junk. I think that should be cleared up.

Go ahead and spill the beans. Ryan sold you the block. I don't think Ryan would have a problem with people knowing this. After all, the only thing we are absolutely clear on is there was a discrepency in the bore of the block. You remember being told 4.125". Now you think it is actually 4.135". Before I spent $1,500 on pistons I would have been absolutely sure. But, like I told you we all screw up. If so, this was an expensive one.

I have trouble with this as some of the prices you have paid for parts seem off. But, I was not on either end of the deal.

Ryan is a pretty busy guy, but, I'm sure he will work with you on this. If the lifter bores are out of round I think he would take care of that. But, I'm not in this deal so I am purely speculating.

Leon

The price on the Lifters is what Ryan charged me and all this info is coming from the machine shop it is at now Larrys Auto Machine in Ct