As long as this thread is already running I guess I'll add my experience with the Bilstein shocks sold by Hotchkis.. I installed them a couple days ago & the fronts were great, the rears however for some reason there was no sleeve in the upper mount, I decided to transfer the sleeve from old shocks but found the sleeve is .630ish & the outer ends of the shock bushing measure .700 ... I decided to call Hotchkis tech support & get their take on it.... The first time I called I was in the phone call maybe 3 minutes & the system up & tells me goodbye & hangs up....... I called back & got past that glitch & was put in the loop of how important my call is & we are experiencing long delays.... After ten minutes on hold I was ready to put the shocks back in the box & return them.... But I took another look & found the bushings in the top shock eye taper down in the middle & the sleeve is a light press fit through the bushing... I used my vise & installed the bushings, then installed the shocks.... I'm not real happy with how the shock bushings are & if they give me trouble in the future I'll be replacing the bushings... BUT the difference in ride quality & handling by such a simple change is simply astounding... I've used Bilsteins on my truck, my daily driver & my Girlfriends Miata... They've all worked well but the Bilsteins on the Challenger made a bigger difference than on any other of my vehicles...

FWIW I know Hotchkis mearly resells the shocks & have no hand in the bushing design, but a note explaining it would be nice... Someone actually answering my call would have been nice too...

"The Armies of our ancestors were lucky, in that they were not trailed by a second army of pencil pushers."