I just finished installing the Hotchkis TVS kit on my '67 Belvedere EXCEPT for the rear sway bar - only because I ran out of time. The B & E Body kits are basically the same.

I love the frame connectors because they bolt to the rear spring mount but then you do have to weld them to the front sub frame. You also have to weld the sway bar end link mounts on the lower control arms and the D bushing mounts on the K frame. Not a big deal.

When I do install the rear bar, I'm going to have to weld the frame brackets on. They also recommend that you plug weld the holes. I'm probably going to skip that step so if I ever want to remove the brackets I can just cut the welds rather than try to find the plug welds and remove them, too.

The only other mod is grinding away a 1/4 moon-shaped sliver on the front mount of each upper control arm. You have to do this because the Hotchkis adjustable upper arms include a "block" that mounts to the original location and the new arm bolts to that block. You have to grind a little bit of material away so the washers will clear. As soon as you mock it up you'll see what I'm talking about.

The results? Wow!!! It's like a whole new car! Be prepared - it will sit very low and be very stiff. I have the full package with the Hotchkis T-bars and rear springs. I can't wait to pull in to one of the local auto cross events with it and see the looks on people's faces. I'll try to post a picture if I can remember how to do it. I have some pics on my personal Facebook page, too. I can email some if soneone wants to see them or post them for me.

Ed