Quote:

that's 3/6 in the forward half of the rear harness connector behind the kick panel that does have fire when pedal pressed but you connect the halves & no br lites as in no continuity from the connector to the rear when you connect them?

Correct. Although, it can't be a continuity issue in the connector itself because the blinkers work.

Quote:

but from the batt directly to 3/6 in the rear half of the kick panel connector you're good?

Correct.

Quote:

And w the kick panel connector connected and jumping fire upstream from there to the white wire at the rear half of the dangling TS connector no brake lites?

I have not jumpered up stream to the white wire (7) yet because I was already showing 12V there. But I think that's my next step.

Thinking about this again this morning, it's almost like I'm getting 12V but I'm not getting enough AMPS at the connector (3,6). I've been using a volt-meter for all this testing, not a test-light, so it's not obvious if the Amps are down when comparing the voltage I'm getting from the brakelights, compared to the blinkers (that work fine).