Quote:

E-brake switch has nothing to do with the brake light circuit. Let's not confuse him any more than he already is.

Thank you. Looking at the wiring diagram I didn't see anything that would make a difference in the e-Brake circuit.

I understand everyone saying that the problem is in the turn signal switch, but that just doesn't jive with what my diagnostics are telling me. If I disconnect the connector from the turn signal switch, and jumper the 12v that goes into that connector directly to the rear wiring harness I still don't have lights.

Today, I think I'll run a jumper right from the fuse box to the rear harness and see what happens. (Again with the turn signal harness disconnected). If that works, then my problem must be upstream between the turn signal switch and the fusebox. (Even though I'm seeing 12V on that circuit exactly where I should be....).

Lastly - any suggestions on where to buy a turn signal switch and harness? I saw one at a place called MegaPartsusa.com for $45, which is far better than the $145 that Year One wants, but I have never heard of that company before.

Thanks