Thanks Proshift, thats definitely a compliment. Unfortunately had some trouble with a sticking trans brake button on Sunday which burned out the trans brake solenoid , but a very good time! Thats Racing!

Got to see some old friends and meet some new ones. For all that stopped by and said Hi, THANKS! thats what makes these events so enjoyable. the people! Hopefully in the future ALL moparts members stop by. And Frito and his stories...

Only downside is racing your car you don't get to see everything. Missed the swap meet as where it was way on the other side, I couldn't go over to after the second run at about 5:00 pm Saturday, and almost everyone was packed up by then. And most of the show cars were gone also. Next year I'm going out and setting up Friday night!

Didn't know where the moparts tent was until I saw the pictures on here. Wanted a decal for the car And a banner that members sign, what?? Next year!

I think they were planning for a bigger crowd and hopefully it does grow. That is very good to hear they commited for a couple years. They definitely put forth a good effort.I know I had a GREAT time!

SS/DA 1924