Quote:

915's don't flow better than 452's and to take advantage of quench with closed chamber heads requires domed pistons milled to spec which
A: costs alot of money at shop rates
B: puts the compression outside of daily driver/pump gas usage.
The speedpro 6pk pistons are good pistons but their too heavy IMHO Just trying to keep it light (old habit)

Oh and JohnRR I think his shop is thinking about chevy's with the piston flip.

I think you have that mixed up, you don't need a fancy dome and milling with closed chamber heads for quench, that is with open chamber heads like the 452's. I just did a build with 452's and quench dome Diamond pistons.

Out of the box the 915's probably flow a little better, ported they flow the same as the 452 which is easier for the home porter to do because there is no short turn to worry about which will kill flow if not ported properly.

Every company makes a 2.065ish CH piston which is what the 6pk piston is , mill for zero deck , use a composite gasket and a closed chamber head , DONE. though in this case the KB's might be the better choice with the CANYON they call valve reliefs to keep the compression around 9.5 and very pump gas friendly.

Dust Ya , I figure it was a brand X engine on the piston flip , small block fords can use that the same thing .