Quote:

Quote:

I went with the EZ last year - stock chrysler ignition system and it runs great - follow the instructions and you will have no problems - i deviated from the system at the fuel pump / tank setup -

I got a tank and internal pump from rock valley and it's never disappointed - I've had others with external pumps loose pressure for a sec while in a corner with a low tank and I have never hit any issues at all.

Main thing is to install the power leads direct to the battery - as I had the key power off the fuse box and it was too "noisey" for the system to work properly

My madien voyage was a 300 mile trip to ocean city Md car show and 300 miles back - got 16 MPG's with the dual quad setup and driving 75 mph - it also starts instantly with no touching the throttle!!!

I highly recommend it

Very nice tank. I have been wondering what to do to put the EZ efi on my Cuda which has a stock tank that is sumped, and that looks like a very good idea...

for a street car its the best option out there - the pump is a warlboro unit that is designed to run at 60-65 psi and that will handle 650 horses - well above what I am running - and it never skips a beat!