Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My Challenger as of 6 weeks ago

Chris,
The car looks AWESOME! Is that an elephant body I see?

Ray

Thanks Ray - the car is a 440 SIXPACK exported to Canada

Hi Morty, is that the car that was painted Red and raced under the name "FEVER"? Came from Alberta? Black/White cloth seats, cassette on the console?

Doug Lepak
The Steering Wheel Guy

web site: www.stwheelz.com

Doug,

VEG FEVER! Yes that is what has become of the big POS that was Veg Fever.

I'll try post up a newer pic of the car later this evening as it is now sporting it's vinyl top.

Morty

LOL, even back then I could see the potential in that car and I regret passing on it at the time. I could have picked it up for around $4000 but another person had just bought the bumpers off it and I was pissed off because I knew how much it would cost me to get them back, even though I had several sets of chrome bumpers I could have used till I could afford the rubber bumpers!

I had even looked at the car a few years earlier when it was still in Vegreville. The 2 partners in the car had raced it and when they stopped, one took the car with the race drivetrain and the other kept the original drivetrain. I couldn't convince the one guy to sell me the original so I had passed on it at that time too. DOH! LOL

My favorite colors, favorite year and all the options ... well I should have bit the bullet but it's really nice to see it's almost done and it looks fantastic. Great job! Let me know if you need the steering wheel restored, at least then I could have some of my handiwork in the finished product LOL

Doug Lepak
The Steering Wheel Guy
web site: www.stwheelz.com

Doug Lepak