Hello, I don't have all my notes in front of me, but here's some info off the top of my head...

challenger elastomeric bumpers are 71 only, and came as a package with both front and rear bumpers, and also painted side mirrors instead of chrome. You couldn't order the front/rear bumpers seperately. The top of the front bumper was always blacked out even on non R/T cars, and the grill blackout also came with the elastomeric bumper package. The hood moulding and corresponding edges of the headlight bezels also have a portion blacked out as part of the grill blackout process. If I recall correctly the hood moulding blackout was a thin vinyl strip, not paint. I've seen that strip available repro somewhere, but don't remember where at the moment. I also don't recall if the rear had any blackout like the front does. The bumpers were created from regular bumper cores with the studs in place, and then dipped in the coating. Special bumper brackets were used, but the only differance is that the brackets were slotted where they bolt on to the frame rails so that the bumper could be better adjusted in or out from the car. You could slot the holes in your original brackets, but I've heard others have installed these bumpers without needing that modification, so maybe you'll get lucky there.

That should help you out a bit.

Anyone have any good pictures? Especially of the rear would be nice.

Tav