Back in 2004 there was a guy on eBay selling what he claimed was one of that last NOS rear cuda rubber bumpers, the part was listed for 2 grand - no takers. It was autumn bronze metallic and had the hand written date code very clear along with a hand written part number.

I've seen a bunch of used rubber bumpers for sale at very high prices but almost all of these original bumpers have seen weather/rain and if you inspect them really close they arent that great. They get water penetration near the studs which then start to rust and that starts the elastomer material to pull always form the core.

IMO, most used original rubber bumpers are not something you'd put on a fully restored car just cause the condition is usually less than 8/10. In that respect 10 grand for a pair of challenger rubber bumpers dosent seem too crazy. Wasn't there a NOS rimblow on the back bag in the 2006-7 ? peak of the market for something like 5 grand? I think I paid about 2 grand for a set of Gene Gregory reproductions and they are very nice when compared to originals but if you gotta have original parts then good luck finding them.

Floyd, you challenger is insane! What a cool car, actually I like your garage too - pretty cool.