Quote:

One other small point, the Slant head was designed to work with 170 cubic inches. It was never improved when they went to the 225.

Wow, really...??? Not that i've ever heard ov someone saying this number was better than that number, but ONE design? That blows. No offense to you slantzilla, but honestly i dont understand why anyone even bothers with these things. They are so huge and heavy, and still at best 225 cid. I can see restorations, or weird builds, but anything thats intended to run fast, or be efficient... it just seems so utterly hamstrung by the design limitations. Boost or nitrous is another matter, but N/A...???

My brother spent his new family into poverty trying to do something with his slant six in a 69 Valiant. It was neat, really neat, but even after buying the whole Clifford catalog and getting creative where that failed, it was getting beat by Neons, Conquests, Hondas, and he can definitely drive...

My Challenger definitely qualifies as a survivor... its a slant 6/3spd car, and i want to drive this thing so bad i've almost entertained the idea ov building a budget 225 for it from the numbers engine... just to save myself the swap hassles. But then i figure i wont have half the goodies he had, plus another 300lbs...