i started out wanted a 600hp street car. i also wanted to do it off pump gas. i was told that it could be done but had to watch out for spark knock. so some fds of mind said go with turbo or super charger. to me that is big $ stuff which i didnt have at the time. so about two months pas and i came up with some big $. so i was thinking twin turbo just for bragging rites. i got in touch with a company in New Jersey which i wont call any names (pos) that sells a twin turbo kit for abody. with haveing a little money at the time i said the hell with 600hp lets go for 900hp. i filled out the spec sheet of what i had heads, crank, block, ect. so the kit came to around $8500. i said cool, but i wanted to but my internal parts form some where else, they didnt like that. i said to them im spending $8500 with you but all i ask you is to scep my cam tell what compression i need. after that i never heard from those fker again. so a good buddy Dal from AZ said i should try the super charger store. BINGO Before i spend a dime and two of putting up with my questions. Bob took my info and stuff i had to work with. and told me work it would take to reach my goal. he work me up an F1 kit with AC. he told me what compression, cam spacs, ect, i needed to know. without getting up set that im buying the other stuff from some one else. 1971 340 block, 3.79 crank, 9:1 ross piston, eagle H beam rods, 580 589 com soild rollor cam, Batten w2 heads 2.08int 1.62ext valves, indy 360-1 intake, norris 1.6 rocker arms. we got the motor together sping of 2012. BTW the guy that did my head work screwed me royally (fking chevy guy). we started the motor up on a started up stand before i shiped it out to be dyno. that got me a hard on. had one leak we fix it and shiped it out to be dyno. i live is SC and i shiped it out to AZ to be dyno why is because that is where the super charger is and there dyno guy. me and the wife flew out. i went to watch the dyno she went to have fun. once the dyno started after a few short pulls, they notice wrong. so they well lets try one good pull. we try and she ran like dog crap we shut her down at 5100rmps. the power was not there. they play with her do she wont do rite of hell. they decided to take the valve covers off, oh [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]! we found 3 bent pushrods, to vales wasnt opening, blowin head gasket, it all come from my head guy put to heavy spings on my heads!!!!!!! it started affecting my motor back when we started it up on the start up stand. so now im broke now and my motor is apart awaiting to be put back together. i will post the dyno sheet, when you see the numbers just remember what all was wrong with her.