Quote:

Steve Morris does'nt work @ Steve Morris Racing Engines anymore... I know it's odd his name is on business he is no longer affiliated with but... just FYI you won't get ahold of him there. Last I knew he was @ New Era Race Craft, but I think I may have read he bounced around again after that but not sure.

But that being said, there are lot's of people/places that can build a good ProCharger motor/give you good advice. Getting camshaft right is really biggest hurdle, the rest is pretty straight forward. As far as the actual engine goes....It's just a blower motor...

Mounting/packaging the Procharger is much more difficult than building good motor for it.

& if you're gonna do blow through carb, I'd head over to http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php

& read up in the blow through section.

Steve Morris Race Engines no longer goes by that, they are now SMRE and no affiliation to Steve Morris. Steve's shop is at www.stevemorrisengines.com. He still has some affiliation with New Era Racecraft but because of space limitations at NER has opened his own shop. My son works for Steve.